The attorneys at Kennedy, Hernandez & Associates have extensive experience in helping clients navigate sensitive issues involving state and local government, both in courtroom litigation and in navigating relationships between entities.
The firm’s attorneys have developed experience working with regulators and government personnel through years of working with government entities and can provide a unique perspective on processes and procedures at the federal, state, county, city, school board or special district level.
Kennedy, Hernandez & Associates has advised clients in several areas pertaining to state and local government, including:
- Legislative services
- Government contracts
- State and local taxation and assessments
Contact the firm to schedule a consultation regarding government issues.
- Judge Dismisses Criminal Charges Against Former NM Tax and Revenue Secretary
- Kennedy Hernandez Defends Client Against Attorney General’s Secret Recording Devices
- Hernandez’s Capabilities as City Attorney Touted in Editorial
- Unanimous Confirmation for Hernandez as First Woman to Serve as City Attorney for ABQ
- Kennedy Endorsed as Candidate for Supreme Court
- Governor Martinez Appoints Kennedy as Supreme Court Justice
- Kennedy Approved as Candidate for Supreme Court by Independent Judicial Nominating Commission
- Kennedy and Hernandez Represent Governor in Redistricting Dispute
- Kennedy Honored by Albuquerque Bar
- Kennedy Hired as Independent Counsel by NM Legislature